Rudolph Mini Quilt

Craft: Rudolph Mini Quilt This is a hand sewn quilt with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

Approximate Time 2 hours

Materials

• Rudolph fabric
  • needle and thread
  • lace
  • scissors
  • fabric for back of quilt

Instructions

1. Cut the fabric the size you want and take the backing fabric to match up to the size of the Rudolph fabric.
  2. Pin the two pieces together and sew. I hand sewed mine, but of course you can use a sewing machine if you have one.
  3. Then take the lace and sew around the outer edges to give it the finished touch.

This picture I'm submitting is the Rudolph book material, but instead of making the book, I just made a little quilt. It looks great on the back of your couch at Christmas time. I have the stuffed animals too so I just sit them around the quilt.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

finished reindeer 1
Rudolph Craft Ideas
Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 29, 2007
finished reindeer 1
Homemade Reindeer Christmas Ornaments
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
finished reindeer
Making a Tootsie Pop Reindeer
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:22:13 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.