Making a Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
A simple, fun winter holiday craft to make and play with the kids. This page is about making a paper bag reindeer puppet
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cute Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer paper bag puppet is easy to make with kids.
- paper lunch bag
- googly eyes
- brown and red construction paper
- Fold a piece of brown construction paper in half and then cut out an antler shape so that you will have 2 antlers of the same shape.
- With the red construction paper cut a circle for the nose and a heart for the inside of the mouth.
- Glue the antlers to the back side of the bag (the side without the flap).
- On the edge of the flap glue the nose.
- Under the flap glue the heart.
- Last glue the googly eyes in place (if you don't have googly eyes you can draw eyes on with a marker).
By StellaBell from Manchester, WA