Making a Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
November 12, 2019
Read More Comments
Here is a family project that is fun and cost pennies to make. With lunch bags and construction paper, you can create these fun characters. Here's how!
Total Time: 1hr.
Yield: 2 - 8
- brown paper lunch bags
- construction paper
- glue gun
- embellishments (optional)
- Working with construction paper (red, black, brown, white or tan), cut antlers out of brown paper (does not have to be perfect).
- Cut out a red nose approx. 2 inch around. Cut white circles larger than the pupils. Cut black circles 1 in. round. Cut a rectangular band to fit on the bottom edge of the bag, place all pieces to the side.
- Place bag flap down. Glue on the antlers, 1 in each corner. Flip over.
- Glue white eyes down, then place black in the center. Take red nose and glue halfway on and half off, at the bottom of the flap. Glitter paint was added to the nose (optional). Take your red band and place at the bottom of your bag.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
November 27, 2006
This cute Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer paper bag puppet is easy to make with kids.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.