ReceptionWeddings

Wedding Reception Locations in Raleigh, NC

Does anyone know of any cheap wedding venues in the Raleigh area? A place with food included would be great. If not, a cheap caterer is also needed.

Katina from Raleigh, NC

Answers

I am planning a wedding for 150 guests. Does anyone know of any cheap wedding reception locations in Raleigh, NC (including food)?

Kathy from Wake Forest, NC

Answers:

Congrats on your wedding! I have friends near the area, will email and inquire. They may know of something since they play music for assorted events. They are "Blue Mountain Mist"http://www.bluemtnmyst.com/check them out if you need a band. (10/17/2008)

By msburny

Try the Masonic Temple or some other lodge like Elks, Grotto etc. They usually rent out their rooms pretty reasonably. Some senior centers and volunteer fire depts. have nice areas that they rent. (10/20/2008)

By claudia

There is a type of residential place that looks like it accommodates indoor and outdoor parties. It is located on the Falls of Neuse corner with the old 98 Hwy. It really a very pretty place with a huge lawn to hold a wedding. Sorry I can't give you a specific address or phone. (10/20/2008)

By Esther J

Hi Kathy,

I am not sure if someone recommended this to you but the community house in Wake Forest is extremely nice. The Forks Cafeteria is nice too. Another place in Wake Forest. I am planning to have my reception there as well, it's in the Factory and it gives you the chairs and tables. The place is called The Mill.
I hope this helps.

(11/18/2008)

By Denise