Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Pennsylvania Christmas Charities

Charities that offer help during the holiday season in Pennsylvania. Please post feedback about any charities you may know about.

Editor's Note: Do NOT post here if you need help. ThriftyFun does not have resources to give direct help to those in need.

By Paula [14]12/03/2006

I got this off the site http://www.stvincentdepaul.net "if you need assistance with utility bills, a food box, or other financial assistance, please call the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Help Line at (602)261-6878."

By Sam (Guest Post)12/03/2006

Maybe you could call the Pennsylvania Department of State 1-800-732-0999

By Judy Harris [28]11/29/2006

I am not from Pa., but I'm sure the Salvation army would help out. Also, many churches would help. You just need to let them know of the need. Project " Angel Tree" has a ministry to children of a parent who is in prison. Also check out "Toys for Tots" in your area. Call your local tv station. They usually have that sort of information available to them. I think that about does it. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU Judy in Alabama