Share Crafts

Pennsylvania Christmas Charities

Charities that offer help during the holiday season in Pennsylvania. Please post feedback about any charities you may know about.

Editor's Note: Do NOT post here if you need help. ThriftyFun does not have resources to give direct help to those in need.

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Judy Harris [28] 11/29/2006

I am not from Pa., but I'm sure the Salvation army would help out. Also, many churches would help. You just need to let them know of the need. Project " Angel Tree" has a ministry to children of a parent who is in prison. Also check out "Toys for Tots" in your area. Call your local tv station. They usually have that sort of information available to them. I think that about does it. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU Judy in Alabama

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Sam (Guest Post) 12/03/2006

Maybe you could call the Pennsylvania Department of State 1-800-732-0999

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Paula [14] 12/03/2006

I got this off the site "if you need assistance with utility bills, a food box, or other financial assistance, please call the Society of St. Vincent de Paul Help Line at (602)261-6878."

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No