Stockpile Gifts Buy Ahead at After Holiday Sales

Every year after Christmas I go to the after christmas sales and buy ornaments, gifts sets, small gifts etc. I also buy childrens toys and small gifts as well. I put the gifts in a box that I wrap in a netural gold, silver, blue or red shiny paper so when it is put in the storage area I can easily identify it throughout the next year. I label the boxes. For The childrens box I call it something like "The Treasure Chest" or "Treats for The Sweet".

You can wrap the presents in advance and let the recipients choose their own gift which is great fun. Or you can just have a stash of gifts on hand all year, which will save time but the best part is the money you save! I don't know if you are like me but last minute shopping always seems to cost me more in both time and money! Also don't forget all the other after holiday sales that can help you stock your box-Valentines-Easter-Spring, etc!

By JustSusan from Virginia Beach, Va

Along with your shopping method I have gone to thrift stores and estate/garage sales and have found 'brand-new' bargains. These previously unwanted items become gifts that I give.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts BuyingDecember 5, 2005
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Shoppers at Holiday Clearance Sale
Shopping Holiday Clearance Sales
Freezing Candy
Freezing Candy
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:51:56 AM on 10.0.0.88 in 982 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.