Crochet Christmas Stocking Pattern

Does anyone know where I might find this crocheted Christmas stocking pattern? I think it was published in a magazine, not a book. It has pretty proportions and looks easy to make. Unfortunately, I don't have any other information. I will pay reasonable cost for pattern and postage.

By Rondi from Spring, TX

I've seen the pattern before but don't remember where. I believe it's a free pattern, but not totally sure. Try these sites to see if it is listed under Christmas or Holidays crochet:

Also, just type into your search bar: free crochet Christmas stockings - hopefully you'll come

across it in your searches.

That pattern can be found in the book "Crochet Holiday Collection". The name of the pattern is Mistletoe Stocking. You may be able to find the pattern online because there's another pattern in the book that is online. Good luck and happy crocheting!

Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
Crafts CrochetOctober 12, 2010
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings
Making a Christmas Stocking
Making a Christmas Stocking
Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
Making a Felt Christmas Stocking Ornament
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet