Thrifty, easy, and lovely to behold! Let your kids or students help decorate the tree and house this year. :)
Approximate Time: 10 minutes plus drying time
1. Spread Elmer's glue on both juice can lids, ridge-side up.
2. Place embellishments onto glue until desired design is achieved.
3. Let dry overnight.
4. Cut stringing material to 5 inches in length.
5. Double and hot-glue ends to back of one juice lid about halfway down.
6. Hot-glue other lid's back side to the first's so they match up.
7. Decorate Christmas tree or give to grandparents as lovely and thoughtful gifts!
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AK
How creative. Thanks for the idea.
I love this idea! So simple and pretty!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!