Making a Tootsie Pop Reindeer
These easy to make, cute Tootsie Pop reindeer are perfect to use for stocking stuffers or party favors. This is a guide about making a Tootsie Pop reindeer
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy to make Tootsie Pop Reindeer. My Tootsie Pop snowman and Santa would not be complete without this cute Tootsie Pop reindeer! This little guy would be adorable slipped under the ribbon on a gift for someone special or handed out at a Christmas party!
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- hot glue gun
- pompom, small (red)
- google eyes (1/4 in.)
- Tootsie Pop
- pipe cleaners (brown and metallic gold)
- jingle bell (1/2 in.)
- Antlers: Cut a 7" piece of brown pipe cleaner. Fold in half. Cut two 1.25" pieces of brown pipe cleaner. Wrap a short piece of pipe cleaner around each side of the longer piece, about 1" down from the ends.
- Glue the base of the 'antlers' to the bottom of the Tootsie Pop. Bend the 'antlers' so that they follow the curve of the Pop. Glue 'antlers' again at the top of the 'head'. (See picture below.)
- Cut a 3" piece of gold pipe cleaner. Thread the bell on to the pipe cleaner. Wrap around the base of the Tootsie Pop. Twist ends to secure.
- Glue 'eyes' and 'nose' onto the reindeer's 'face'.
- (Optional) Attach a piece of string to the back of it's 'head' to make him into an ornament.
NOTE: Other than needing to remove the metallic pipe cleaner, everything will come off with the wrapper. Making this a great treat for even the youngest child!
By Laurel from Port Orchard, WA
Related Content(article continues below)Read 3 Comments
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 21, 2017 at 4:41:14 AM on 10.0.1.120 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us