Approximate Time: 15 minutes
1. Antlers: Cut a 7" piece of brown pipe cleaner. Fold in half. Cut two 1.25" pieces of brown pipe cleaner. Wrap a short piece of pipe cleaner around each side of the longer piece, about 1" down from the ends.
2. Glue the base of the 'antlers' to the bottom of the Tootsie Pop. Bend the 'antlers' so that they follow the curve of the Pop. Glue 'antlers' again at the top of the 'head'. (See picture below.)
3. Cut a 3" piece of gold pipe cleaner. Thread the bell on to the pipe cleaner. Wrap around the base of the Tootsie Pop. Twist ends to secure.
4. Glue 'eyes' and 'nose' onto the reindeer's 'face'.
5. (Optional) Attach a piece of string to the back of it's 'head' to make him into an ornament.
NOTE: Other than needing to remove the Metallic pipe cleaner, everything will come off with the wrapper. Making this a great treat for even the youngest child!
By Laurel from Port Orchard, WA
Read feedback for this post below. Click here to post feedback.
This is a cute craft. I did it for my granddaughter's class she is in the first grade.
Add your voice to the conversation.