Gift Bags for Family

With the economy like it is, I have come up with some ideas to save money on family gifts. By the time you have bought for your siblings, their spouse then each kiddo, you have spent a chunk of money. I buy a large gift bag for each family, put in a couple of movies I know they will all like, add popcorn, snack crackers, candy, hot chocolate mix [my homemade recipe] and chips and dip. This works great, and is perfect for a long winters night.

Source: This idea came from my own frugal self

By BettyBoop from Arp, Texas

I love your name BettyBoop, very original!

This is a great idea! I am going to use it next year for all the kids at my preschool :) I would love to know your homemade hot chololate mix, if you're willing to share :) Thanks!

Great idea...anything that is from the heart is shows that you really KNOW the person you are gifting...

BettyBoop - I love this idea. Would you be willing to share your hot chocolate recipe?

I recycle colorful flyers and use them for giftwrap for children. They are so interested in the gift they don't look at the wrap anyway and one can relax when they tear it up.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts FrugalDecember 22, 2008
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags