Small Christmas Gift Ideas

Trying to come up with ideas for small Christmas gifts for friends, neighbors, customers, etc. can be difficult. This is a guide about small Christmas gift ideas.

Small Christmas Gifts
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I am looking for mass gift giving ideas, on a budget. I am planning on going to the hospital on Base to visit veterans for Christmas. I want to take small gifts to give to those we visit. I need ideas for a lot of gifts to be given to the Veterans there.

Navy Wiffle from Las Vegas, NV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I love the ideas so far. I don't have any idea how much they cost but for all that reading a magnified glass could be nice.

Read More Answers...

I'm a newspaper carrier and get many tips and gifts at Christmas time. I like to put some little handmade gift in the thank you notes but I've run out of ideas. This year I gave candy cane horses. I have between 550 and 600 customers. I need to get started right away! I need some ideas!

Thanks,
M. Donna from Dayton, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You know, you really DON'T have to BACK gifts, because the gifts they gave to YOU are for what you have ALREADY DONE FOR THEM. A nice little card will suffice in my opinion, otherwise you'll be crafting until Easter! lol You must be doing an

excellent job, so just learn to accept graciously because you must be worth it. Keep up the good work. God bless and keep you. : )

Read More Answers...

I need to make 20-60 small gifts for my families for Christmas. Any inexpensive ideas? It's all for ages 10 and up. Can anyone give me any ideas?

Kristen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Gifts ChristmasMarch 17, 2013
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A girl opening a small gift.
Christmas Countdown Gift Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 28, 2016 at 6:03:08 PM on 10.0.0.190 in 826 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.