Garden Post Wedding Decorations - Categories:

DecorationsWeddings

Garden Post Wedding Decorations

These are beautiful and easy to make. I used small paint buckets to do this because they were white and we had pastel colors but you could use any pot that would fit your theme or colors.

Fill each pot 3/4 of the way full with plaster of Paris. Insert into the center of plaster one 6-8 foot piece of PVC. Add flowers around the PVC pipe and let the plaster dry. I left the PVC pipe white but you could always spray paint it before you put it in the pot.

Now you can wrap ribbon around the post too. At the top I took long lengths of ribbon and tucked them inside with a piece of tape to hold them in place. Then I made a bouquet to put into the top.

With the streamers hanging down they looked like May poles. For any evening wedding you could string small christmas lights from the top to the bottom so that the plugs could be plugged in. These are also easy to transport for outdoor use.

By Debra in Colorado

Weddings DecorationsOctober 12, 2004
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:59:52 PM on 10.0.2.224 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.