Christmas Float Ideas: Theme "Story Book Christmas"

I am looking for a idea for a Christmas float. The theme is "Story Book Christmas". I would like to include something to do with Girl Scout cookies.

By Susan from Thomasville, AL

Girl Scout Cookies with milk on the stand for Santa Claus is a storybook theme. Or put boxes of Girl Scout Cookies stuffed in large stockings over the fireplace mantle. Or put Girl Scout Cookies under the tree tied with ribbon and a large name tag that reads TO: Santa. Or children sitting at a table eating Girl Scout Cookies while waiting for Santa to appear.

When you say storybook, my mind immediately goes for the classics. I think Mother Goose is still highly recognizable, or perhaps Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and that bunch. Or you can use whatever storybook characters would be most recognizable to your audience... like Dora the Explorer, maybe?

We used this a couple of years ago. Have girls with sleeping caps on and had the sash on bed post with the older with cookie outfits on walking I don't know if you can see it but we had candy hanging with fishing line you could hang cookied instead. Twas the night before Christmas

"Story Book Christmas" Themed Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasOctober 26, 2009
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas