M&M Costume

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for an M&M purse. My daughter is going to be a Green M&M for Halloween. Thank you.

Tina M. from Port Gibson, MS

I'd try a little round (perhaps green?!) purse and glue M&M's to it. You can create patterns or go in circles. If you are really handy, you could sow some white arms on the round purse (like the little guys on TV!)

Otherwise, take a little make-up bag (we all have them lying around!) and just glue M&M's to it. And add a sling.

Thanks! That's a GREAT idea! I am going to try it. Thanks so much. Have a good day.

Do you sew? I found directions online to make a pencil bag and used those along with a Halloween themed large m&m bag, plus you get to eat the m&m's! All you need is a zipper, vinyl (I used a clear shower curtain), a large bag of m&m's, and a sewing machine.

Cartoon M&Ms
Making an M&M Costume
Crafts Halloween CostumesSeptember 14, 2006
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🎉
🎄