Acorn Christmas Wreath
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. Just wanted to share my idea for a wreath my daughter and I made one Christmas.
What You Need:
- a metal coat hanger
- string of white mini lights
- a lot of acorns
- gold or silver spray paint
- a drill with a drill bit (large enough to put coat hanger through holes in acorns.
How to Put Together:
- Drill holes through acorns.
- Spray paint them gold or silver or both, let dry.
- Untwist hanger and string the acorns onto hanger, shape hanger into a circle and twist hanger ends back together.
- Starting at the top of hanger wrap lights around acorns and end in the middle at the bottom and in back.
- Find a place you want to hang wreath, hang it and make sure there is enough string to reach to the outlet you will use.
By Barb from Sioux Falls, SD
December 21, 20050 found this helpful
That sounds really cute!! I'd love to see a picture if you have one, thanks for sharing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:43:11 AM on 10.0.2.215 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us