Santa Soap

Make this quickie for a child using, kids' bubble bath or spray foam. For a teacher, use hand soap or hand sanitizer.

Time to Make: 10 minutes

Santa decorated soap.
Cost: About $3.

Materials:

Instructions:

1. Attach mesh sponge to front of bottle, about half way down, with rubber band as shown for Santa's "beard."
  2. For his hat, fold hand towel in half and wrap around top of bottle, placing the fringe at the top and leaving about 3 inches below for Santa's face. Secure to bottle with second rubber band as shown in photo.
  3. Gather fringe and secure with third rubber band.
  4. Draw eyes on bottle and attach pom pom for nose with tacky glue.
  5. Attach wide ribbon to cover rubber band on bottom of hat with masking tape.
  6. Cut out a gift tag and punch a whole in the top. Write: "North Pole Brand Santa Soap".
  7. Tie thin ribbon over rubber band on top of hat, leaving 4-inch tails. Attach tag and tie a bow.

By Cindy from Waynesburg, PA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

This is a very ingenious idea! Thank you for sharing it. I would never have thought to use the bath mesh for the beard!

I AGREE I LOVE THIS IDEA. SO CUTE !! ADDED IT TO MY BOOKMARKS , CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE IT

This is SOOO cute. Thank you for sharing!

Wow.. Woman... you are so talented...!

Great craft.... thanks.

Thanks again, Cindy, for your idea. I just got done making one for my friend and it came out so cute!

I love this idea - I do a lot of work with children and this will be put on my list. Thank you, Isobel

Comment

Gifts That Cost Nothing
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
Crafts Christmas GiftsNovember 28, 2006
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 27, 2016 at 5:06:18 PM on 10.0.1.75 in 477 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.