Shopping for Ceramic Christmas Tree Bulbs and Decorations

Category Shopping
Ceramic Christmas Tree
Finding the right size bulbs and ornaments for a tabletop ceramic tree can be a challenge. This guide is about shopping for ceramic Christmas tree bulbs and decorations.

My mother has a ceramic Christmas tree that my grandmother made many years ago. She has lost some of the light "bulbs" They are not really bulbs they are just plastic that light up through the hole they sit in and the 25 watt bulb in the base.

I have included a picture with the tree and the bulb. I didn't know how to measure the bulb so I took the picture of one beside a penny. Does anyone have these bulbs or know where I can buy some for my mom? I greatly appreciate any help. My grandmother passed away some 20+ years ago and this is the only thing we have to remind us of her.

By Suntydt from Tazewell, TN

Try stores that sell craft products, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc.

I still have mine just like yours that my mom made back in the 60's.Try a ceramic place if a craft store doesn't carry them.

Look in your phone book or online for ceramic shops in your area. They should be able to sell you some replacements.

Hi Suntydt,

Your best choice as others have stated, would be where ceramics classes can be taken, as they would have the 'bulbs' for the lovely Christmas tree your dear grandmother made!

Good luck!

You go to a ceramic supplies store. They are scarce any more but they are still out there. It will be a store that sells greenware for people to make their own ceramic items.

Here is a list of several sources on Amazon:

http://www.amaz  _sl_60juma7ogx_b

If you don't want to use the link, go to Amazon and use the key words I used: Ceramic Christmas Tree Lights.

--shoe

I have a tree like that and I bought it about 34 years ago at Kmart after Christmas. I still have it and I made a white one about 23 years ago and I also could use some lights. In my white tree I have red birds and lights in it.

You can also type in ceramic tree lights in a search engine. My son found some this way

Does anyone know where I can find some plastic birds or butterflies for the ceramic Christmas tree? Please send me a message!

By Hilda from Smith Falls, Ontario