GamesChristmas

Ideas for Christmas Party Activities

Today I was asked to take over the responsibility to have games for the church Christmas party. I need help coming up with 3 or 4 games for a group of 30 to 40 people from teens to elderly.

We normally have a Christmas party in the beginning of December with like a beggars gift exchange. We also have lots of food and games that everyone participates in. This is the first time I have been asked to be in charge of the games so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

By Suntydt from Tazewell, TN

I'd go to my local library and ask if they had a book of games. Usually they do and you can get all kinds of ideas.

Give everyone a small paper candy cane made and colored as they come in. Then have everyone pin them to their shirts. Every time someone hears someone else say "Christmas", the person who heard them say it gets that person's candy cane. The one with the most candy canes at the end of the evening wins the prize.