Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag

My daughter went as a kitty for Halloween this year. I wanted to make a coordinating trick-or-treat bag, so I made her this quick and easy "cat food" bag!

1. Create a fish template on the cardboard and cut it out. Use it to cut out a felt fish. Also make a felt fin for the fish. Glue the fish onto the bag and add the fin. I only glued the front edge of the fin down.
  2. Glue a googley eye onto the fish.
  3. Create letter templates and cut them out. Use them to cut out the felt letters to spell "cat food". Use a ruler to center the letters on the bag and space them evenly. TIP: Once you have the letters in place, hold them down and glue the bottom edge of each letter. This way they don't move and become misaligned. Once they are all tacked in place, finish glueing them down.
  4. Now the bag is finished and ready to go trick-or-treating! Have fun!

Crafts HalloweenNovember 3, 2015
🎄
🎉