Choosing Calla Lilies and Roses for Wedding

I will be getting married September 16, 2018 and I was wanting roses and calla lilies for my flowers. Will they they have bloomed in time for it? Or will I have to go with a different flower?

You could have both this time of year. Calla lilies will be much more expensive, but hold up better.

Your florist can give you the best take on what she recomemnds to be the freshest and in your budget.

In this day and age, florists can get just about any flower any time of year, but it as as Judy says, all about cost.

I know most people are purists and want real flowers, but I was in a wedding years ago where she used white silk roses and pink ribbons and no one was able to tell.

I was her bridesmaid and kept that bouquet on my bookshelf for years and years and years until it literally fell apart just recently (30 years later).

She was on an very tight budget back then and that was the best option for her. With the new silks and artificial flowers today...I am sure you can find exactly what you want down to the exact shade and if you use a coupon or coupon code at a big box store or website you can even safe money!!

Blessings on your upcoming wedding!! Enjoy the day and your lifetime together!!!

If you are ordering flowers from a florist , they can get you any flower you ask for regardless as to whether it is in season.