Christmas Decorated Seat

Photo Description
Our church had this large chair sitting in the front of our church for a couple of months and they decided to discard it. We brought it home and put it in our front yard and I have it decorated for Christmas. I also put other items on it in the spring, summer, and fall. It is certainly a conversation piece among the people in the community. People will slow down as they drive by our home to look at the big chair. We've also had families to bring their children to our home and have their pictures taken in a big chair.

The giant chair that sits in my front yard and it was decorated for Christmas was also used as a focal point for photographs on Christmas Eve, young lady sitting in the chair is my oldest granddaughter and the other members of my family loved having their picture made in the big chair. It is quite a conversation piece and we have had several people in the community combined with their grandchildren and children to have their photographs made in the big decorated chair. One time I got community said that he used a picture of their children in the big decorated Christmas tree as their Christmas card

Reply Like this photo? Yes