Christmas Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I have no idea what to get him for Christmas! We have only been dating a month. I want to get him something really awesome for Christmas, because this is our first and last one together. He is going off to college pretty far away, and we both don't want to do long distance.

He is a photographer and plays the piano. He loves to sing. He also loves sweets. I really want to get him something meaningful and something that he will be able to keep for a long time. I'm on a limited budget too. Can anyone help me? Thank you. (:

By bubble bee

Best Answer

Have a nice photo taken of yourself. That will last longer than anything. Sad to know you won't be together much longer. PBP

It sounds like he knows exactly where he is going to school. Maybe you could buy something related to that school or that town. Internet is probably your best bet to find and buy it.

Go to MoMa.com, search sheet music paper weights. These are really neat paper weights made out of sheet music that are laminated or plasticized, (but they are not plastic) some how so that they last forever.

Cost is $28. This store sells all kinds of neat unique stuff. Good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

Why get him something that will last longer than the relationship will. Get him some expensive candy and help him eat it.