Christmas Tree Wreath Card
Use basic material to make a gorgeous Christmas card. The focal point of this card is a wreath with some Christmas trees. Add a celebratory message and share Christmas wishes with a family member of friend. This card is sure to make the recipient feel special during the festive season.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one card
- 11 x 5.4 in red cardstock
- 5.2 x 5.2 in white cardstock
- green glitter foam sheet
- left-over piece of red cardstock
- 11 small multi-colored self-adhesive rhinestones
- clear stamp phrase
- clear acrylic block
- black pigment stamp pad
- Christmas-shaped paper punch
- 2 plastic lids: one with a diameter of 4.4"
- clear-drying gel glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Score the 11" x 5.4" red cardstock in half to create a card sized 5.4" x 5.4".
- With the fold at the top, centre and glue the white cardstock to the front of the card.
- Place the 4.4" plastic lid onto the foam sheet and trace all around it. Cut the circle out.
- Place and centre the 2.3" plastic lid onto the foam circle and trace all around it. Cut out the inner circle to make the base for the wreath.
- Glue the wreath to the front of the card.
- Draw a bow onto a piece of left-over red cardstock and cut it out.
- Punch nine trees from the red cardstock.
- Glue the bow and trees to the wreath.
- Press the clear stamp phrase onto the acrylic block and cover it with the black ink.
- Transfer the phrase onto the red bow.
- Add a small rhinestone to the top of each tree.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!