DIY Pumpkin and Ghost Halloween Favor Tag
There are endless possibilities when decorating tags. Here is another cute Halloween themed tag I made using regular craft supplies you probably already have at home!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- scrapbook paper
- paper cutter (heart, label)
- pipecleaner (black/white)
- Punch label out with paper of your choice.
- Freehand draw and cut pumpkins out. Decorate pumpkin with pen. I also cut out a triangle shape.
- Arrange triangular paper cut out and cut to fit label. Glue into place. Glue pumpkins on next.
- Using pipe cleaners (white) hand form into ghost shape. Using black pipe cleaner hand form circles as eyes. Glue white ribbon down so you could glue eyes on top.
- Punch a hole or heart. I realized I wrote the Happy Halloween too close up but was able to make it work.
- Secure tag to gift (mini pumpkins) with ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!