Decorate Your Birdbath for Christmas

Rather than pack up our birdbath and planter this year, I decided to add some evergreens, holly branches, pinecones, and berries that I had on my property and around in my woods! I added a small amount of water to the bottom to freeze the branches in place in the bottom.

I may add a dish of seeds in the middle as winter goes on. It provides just a nice, natural view to enjoy looking out my window during the cold winter.

Top Comment

I decorated my bird bath for Fall with small pumpkins, gourds,, pine cones and colorful fall leaves. I placed the pumpkins and gourds in the birdbath first then secured the leaves and other greenery or dried materials beneath the edge of the gourds and pumpkins.