DecorationsHalloween

Fall/Halloween Candy Bouquet

I just loved this craft when searching for crafts for the Fall Festival I am working on. This is the easiest craft I have ever made! And it is fun! Kids can certainly do this craft with ease. Watch and see. Everything for this craft was purchased at The Dollar Tree Store. It is my first place to shop.

1. Take 1 piece of orange tissue paper, fold in half and cut in half, turn around the top piece diagonally.
  2. Pour a handful of candy corn in the bottom of the bowl.
  3. Place the piece of foam in the middle of the paper and hold all the points of tissue in your hand and push gently into the bowl, pushing the candy corn to the sides.
  4. Now, gently let the tissue fall out evenly.
  5. Advertisement

6. Prepare your candy and sticks. Take 3 skewers and break them at about 8" and 2 skewers 6". Now turn over the Reese's cups making sure they are all right side up! Hot glue the rough end of the skewer at about 1" up on the back of each candy. Let these dry for a few minutes.
  7. Now, take the 3 tall ones and put them in the foam, standing in the back, now the 2 shorter ones put in the middle. As seen in the photos! Decorate with curling orange ribbon and hot glue the center of the bow. Take a handful of straw and put it in the middle! Lastly I put a curling ribbon bow on each stick under the candy. It just gave it a nice look! Gives it the look of a basket or gift!

Crafts Halloween DecorationsOctober 1, 2019
🎃