Felt Snowman Ornament
You don't have to spend time outside in the cold to make a snowman. Instead stay warm and make this adorable felt version for your tree!
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the snowman along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Draw half of the hat along the fold too. Cut them out.
- Cut out small circle for the buttons and his eyes. Also cut out a nose. Sew them onto with coordinating embroidery floss. Sew on a mouth using a backstitch.
- Attach the hat and sew on a band.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!