Finding Squeakers for Dog Toys

Category Dog Toys
If you are making or repairing dog toys you will need squeakers for them. This is a guide about squeakers for dog toys.

I would like to make my dog's toys but I need the round squeaker that goes inside them. Does anyone know where I can get these?

DDJT from IL

Answers

Best Answer

PetSmart has them in 2 sizes. I just bought a package of the small [6 in pack] and medium/large [4 in a pack]. Each pack was $1.99. A tip: Use lots of batting, as my pups really chomp on the toy [usually where the squeaker is] and the top pops out. With a bit of patience, it can be put back in.

I am not sure, but check Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

Heres a link for very cheap squeakers online:

http://www.amaz … amp;linkCode=asn

I have seen the squeakers for sale in the Petsmart here in Houston,Texas so check you local pet supply store, we also have a Petco that probably has them. You might also check in the Hobby Lobby shops or other arts and crafts stores, I would think they sold squeakers for making toys.

Petsmart! They sell them in the pet toy aisle.