Halloween Candy Craft

This treat is a piece of candy, preferably square in shape, wrapped and decorated. These can be used as favors for a Halloween or fall harvest party.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Take tablecloth out of bag. There will be squares from the folds in the table cover. I cut several of these out.
  2. Cut some long strips to tie bows on either end of the little square.
  3. Put the candy in the middle of the square. Fold the sides over the candy. (Leave the ends alone).
  4. Secure wrapper around candy with sticker and tie ends in bow. Put more stickers as you wish on the candy favor, hand them out to family or friends and enjoy their reaction to getting these cute little treats.

I like this idea! It is simple and inexpensive, yet insanely creative! Thanks for sharing! I might actually make these for Halloween!

Thank you for your comments;). I love making little crafty things for the little kiddos (and big ones too!)