Halloween Explosion Card
Vote for this contest contender!
Halloween is just some weeks away and maybe you are preparing for a Halloween party. Here's a simple card craft you can make as either an invitation or a greeting card.
- 1 piece 5x3 cm colored paper (I used yellow)
- 1 piece 12x12 cm colored paper (yellow)
- 1 piece 12x7 cm colored paper (blue)
- decorative stickers
note: you can use any color paper of your choice.
- First work on the 12x12 cm paper. Position it like diamond and fold and it should look like a triangle.
- Open and then fold the opposite side like triangle. See photo.
- Reverse the paper and fold into half horizontally.
- Reverse again and insert the horizontal fold inside and it should look like this.
- Lightly fold the triangle in half or simply mark its center. Fold the tips of the triangle through the marking. See photo.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Now, pull back all the tips and insert each inside.
- That should look like this.
- Open up the paper and start decorating with stickers. Or you can simply write and draw in it if you like. Set that one aside. Let's call it the message card.
- Now, get the 12x7 cm blue paper. Fold it into half vertically.
- Stick the 5x3 cm yellow paper onto the blue one in any position you like.
- Decorate. This will be the cover page.
- Apply glue into the message card and stick it inside the cover page.
- Done! You can make more and distribute it to your friends.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!