Halloween Hair Accessories
Here are two examples of Halloween hair accessories you could make from googly eyes and a spider ring (purchased from the Dollar Tree).
These hair accessories are easy to make, plus you may even already have some of the supplies on hand. They can be used for your kid or also for the time being, they can be used for any stuff animals until Halloween week.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- spider rings
- fabric stiffener & draping liquid
- hot glue
- googly eyes
- bobby pin
- metal hair clip
- For the hair clip #1: Cut a piece of black felt (larger than the metal hair clip).
- Apply some fabric stiffener & draping liquid onto the felt to make the felt stiff and not floppy.
- Hot glue the eyes to the felt.
- Flip the felt over and hot glue a metal clip in the center.
- Hair clip #2: Cut off the ring part of the spider ring.
- Cut a small piece of felt to cover the sharp area on the ring we just cut.
- Apply hot glue and secure a bobby pin in place. (Note: The hot glue that was in my hot glue gun was glittery, but regular hot glue is fine.)
- Cut off excess felt.
- Both hair accessories are complete!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!