Handcrafted Christmas Ornaments

I am now finding so much scrap from doing crafts! But, I don't throw away anything. A scrap is another craft in the making. Wait and see! This was my easiest fastest craft and it's cute and cheap. Kids will love making these!

1. Take the ring and hot glue the end of the ribbon to the inside.
  2. Wrap the ribbon around diagonally. At the end, cut the ribbon and glue it to the inside of the lid.
  3. Take the snowman and put glue on the backside of the bottom and the backside of the head and put it in the backside of the ring! Hang it from the existing hanger on the snowman ornament!
  4. Advertisement

I like the design of the craft but being a caner I don't use my rings for crafts. I think these would be nice if you found some smaller snowmen and used toilet paper rolls, or wrapping paper rolls. It would also be much less expensive

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsOctober 22, 2019
🐰
🌻
🐛
😷
👒
Sub-Categories
AdviceBaking TipsBooksBoxing DayBudgetCardsCharitiesCleaningCooking TipsDecorationsDietingGamesGift WrappingGiftsHelpful HintsHosting TipsLinksMiscellaneousMy Frugal HolidayOrganizationParentingPlanningSanta TipsShoppingStocking StuffersTraditionsTravel

OrnamentsChristmas