Healthy Halloween Treats

Category Treats
Instead of sugary candy treats, consider offering some healthy Halloween treats instead. This is a guide about healthy Halloween treats.

Healthy Halloween Treats

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Healthy Halloween Treats shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

This is a guide about making string cheese witch brooms. These cute Halloween treats are fun and easy to make, you can get the kids involved in this food preparation.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 4

I want to do something different this year for Halloween. Besides the regular candy treats, I am giving water to the trick or treaters. I purchased some treat bags and inserted the small size water bottle, and tied it on top with strips of a plastic tablecloth that I bought from the Dollar General for a dollar.

This is a guide about making apple monster mouths. If you are looking for a cute Halloween snack try apple monster mouths.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

This guide is about making pumpkin oranges. It's easy to create some festive Halloween treats with oranges and celery.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This guide is about making banana ghosts. Halloween treats can be made with healthy ingredients.

We don't have Halloween trick-or-treaters where I live, and this year, no candy, just in case.

Do you have a lot of candy left over? Or too much candy for your kids? Many local dentists will buy back candy from the kids for $1 a pound.

Someone wrote me on another channel about using toilet paper tubes to fill with treats and give to the Tricker Treaters. These tubes were, of course, decorated in the Halloween style.

Real cute to serve on Halloween morning at breakfast and for school lunches. My own idea!

Most parents will not allow their kids to eat homemade treats since they are not quite sure who made them. Whenever I made my own Halloween treats, I would use my name and address labels and securely stick them to the wrapped treat so the parents would know who made them.

Great party treat for kids and adults. Just simple apple pieces and a jelly dip.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Healthy Halloween Treats

Ask a QuestionHere are the Healthy Halloween Treats asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

I'm looking for healthy treats for Halloween. Because of things needing to be wrapped or tamper proof and wanting to give something nutritious, I'm at a loss what to give out.

Answer Was this helpful? 1