Healthy Halloween Treats

Category Treats
Instead of sugary candy treats, consider offering some healthy Halloween treats instead. This is a page about healthy Halloween treats.

Healthy Halloween Treats

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Healthy Halloween Treats shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

I want to do something different this year for Halloween. Besides the regular candy treats, I am giving water to the trick or treaters. I purchased some treat bags and inserted the small size water bottle, and tied it on top with strips of a plastic tablecloth that I bought from the Dollar General for a dollar.

A bag with bottled water for Halloween

This is a page about making string cheese witch brooms. These cute Halloween treats are fun and easy to make, you can get the kids involved in this food preparation.

Making String Cheese Witch Brooms

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 4

If you are looking for a cute Halloween snack try apple monster mouths. This is a page about making apple monster mouths.

Making Apple Monster Mouths

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

This page is about making pumpkin oranges. It's easy to create some festive Halloween treats with oranges and celery.

pumpkin oranges on plate

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This page is about making banana ghosts. Halloween treats can be made with healthy ingredients.

Banana Ghosts

We don't have Halloween trick-or-treaters where I live, and this year, no candy, just in case.

Do you have a lot of candy left over? Or too much candy for your kids? Many local dentists will buy back candy from the kids for $1 a pound.

Someone wrote me on another channel about using toilet paper tubes to fill with treats and give to the Tricker Treaters. These tubes were, of course, decorated in the Halloween style.

Real cute to serve on Halloween morning at breakfast and for school lunches. My own idea!

Most parents will not allow their kids to eat homemade treats since they are not quite sure who made them. Whenever I made my own Halloween treats, I would use my name and address labels and securely stick them to the wrapped treat so the parents would know who made them.

Great party treat for kids and adults. Just simple apple pieces and a jelly dip.

Vampire teeth halloween appetizer.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Healthy Halloween Treats

Ask a QuestionHere are the Healthy Halloween Treats asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.

I'm looking for healthy treats for Halloween. Because of things needing to be wrapped or tamper proof and wanting to give something nutritious, I'm at a loss what to give out.

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Holidays and Parties Halloween TreatsOctober 29, 2012
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-10 13:26:59 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️