Magazine Christmas Tree
Don't throw away that old magazine. With a few folds and some paint, you can make a beautiful Christmas tree!
Total Time: 1 hour, then paint dry time
Yield: 1 tree
- 1 magazine
- spray paint
- snowflake, ornament or star stickers
- Starting from the back of the magazine, grab the last two pages.
- Fold the two pages downward, making sure the top is a perfect, crisp point.
- Fold the bottom right angle upwards.
- Continue with the rest of the magazine, two pages for each folded section, until you do the entire magazine.
- Go back to the first fold and bring the right edge into the spine of the magazine, but do not fold. Keep in cylindrical shape.
- Continue with the rest of the pages.
- When you get to the end, fluff up each page cylinder from the bottom with your fingers.
- You might need to glue the magazine cover page to the back cover, but with a hard press of the pages, it should stay in place.
- Spray paint the tree with one coat and let dry.
- Paint on a second coat, let dry.
- Place stickers around the tree to decorate.
- Happy holidays!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!