Making Christmas Tree Place Card Holders
Gather some pinecones or pull out some that you purchased at the craft store and get ready to make these cute Christmas tree place card holders for your holiday parties. Personalize their appearance or replicate the ones featured in this project.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Will you be hosting Christmas dinner? Do you want a cute and personalized place-card for your guests? You can make these cute Christmas tree place card holders for your guests to bring home as a party favor and decoration made with simple supplies! (I made these for my kids.)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- acrylic paint and paint brush
- hot glue
- construction paper
- star sticker
- gem beads
- wine cork
- Paint the ends of the pinecones with green paint. Repeat process on all of the pinecones you plan on making; then allow to dry.
- I hot glued gem beads (they resemble ornaments) on the pinecones. You could use buttons, pom poms, or any other supplies you have (or you can skip this step - the option is yours!)
- Hot glue a wine cork to the bottom side of the pinecone so that it resembles a Christmas tree.
- Place a star sticker on the top of the pinecone (or you can freehand and cut out a star if you don't have stickers on hand.)
- Use any scrap piece of construction paper and cut out a piece, banner style, then write the name of the guest/child/or recipient on it.
December 2, 20190 found this helpful
These turned out great!