Making Frankenstein Pudding Cups
There are so many cute homemade treats you can easily make for Halloween. This is a guide about making Frankenstein pudding cups.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
These Frankenstein pudding cups are an easy Halloween treat that kids will love!
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 (9 oz.) cups
- 2 (9 oz.) clear plastic party cups
- 2-3 sheets chocolate graham crackers
- 1 (10 oz.) box pudding, prepared (vanilla or cheesecake)
- green food coloring
- ziplock sandwich bag
- paint pen or puffy paint
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- Add green food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Put graham crackers in sandwich bag. Use your hand to crush them into crumbs.
- Paint the face onto the cup and allow to dry.
- Carefully spoon pudding into the cup, leaving a little space at the top for the cookie crumb hair.
- Add a layer of cookie crumbs to finish filling up the cup. Enjoy!
September 26, 20130 found this helpful
These Frankenstein pudding cups are an easy Halloween treat that kids will love! View the full recipe here: Frankenstein Pudding Cups