Making Mummy Juice Boxes
Your kids will love having these fun Halloween juice boxes in their lunch bag or for an after school snack. This is a guide about making mummy juice boxes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make your kids mummy juice boxes for Halloween. Easy to create and great for a kid's party or to send to school.
First remove the straws from the juice boxes and set aside. Next wrap each juice box in the electrical tape, until covered. Make sure to punch a hole in the tape where the straw will go.
Stick the googly eyes to the juice box. You can cover the googly eyes with small pieces of the tape to create different faces on each juice box.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
Make lunches more fun with these cute mummy juice boxes! These are also great for a kid's Halloween party. They are quick and simple to make.
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- juice boxes
- gauze or masking tape
- small googly eyes
- medium googly eyes
- Starting at the bottom of the juice box, tape the gauze in place. If using masking tape, then start wrapping the juice box in tape.
- Continue wrapping crisscrossing the gauze/tape to make it look like a wrapped mummy.
- Towards the top, you can add a couple extra wraps so you can have some overhang for the eyes.
- Continue wrapping until you reach the top edge of the juice box. Wrap to cover the very top where the straw is inserted. Tie off the gauze and tuck in extra gauze.
- Use the glue to place the googly eyes onto the juice box. Stick the eyes under a bit of the gauze, or if using tape lift up a bit of tape and stick the eyes slightly under the tape. I used two different sizes for the eyes to make the mummy look a little goofier.
- Here are the two different types I made. I think that the gauze looks better, but the masking tape ones were a little more sturdy and slightly easier to throw together. You can add these to a school lunch, or display them on a table for a Halloween party.