Making Teriyaki Bat Wings
This is a page about making teriyaki bat wings
. Chicken wings can masquerade as bat wings for a delicious Halloween party appetizer.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Chicken wings marinated in teriyaki sauce makes a spooky, yet yummy appetizer!
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 4-5 Tbsp honey (to taste)
- 1 lb chicken wings, separated into drums and tips
- Make the teriyaki sauce with the soy sauce, honey and water. Mix well.
- Separate the wings. Marinate the chicken in the teriyaki sauce. Refrigerate for a few hours. Make sure the chicken pieces become nice and dark.
- Bake the wings at 400 degrees F. for about 45 mins, or until crispy.
October 23, 20180 found this helpful
My grandkids will love these!!