Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipes
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 390 Posts
February 15, 2011
- 2 dozen chicken wings, about 3 1/4 lbs., rinsed and patted dry
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned
- Leaves from 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 fresh, hot red Chile, halved
- 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, smashed with the side of a large knife
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until the skin gets crispy and the wings are cooked through.
Meanwhile, combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Simmer over low heat and reduce until slightly thickened. Pour the sauce into a large bowl. Dump the wings into the bowl and toss to coat them with the sauce.
By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cut chicken wings into 3 sections. Dispose of wing tips. In paper bag add flour, salt and pepper. Shake chicken wings until coated well. Brown chicken wings in oil or shortening.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.