Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipes
Chicken wings can be prepared using a wide variety of sauces. This page contains teriyaki chicken wings recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- 2 dozen chicken wings, about 3 1/4 lbs., rinsed and patted dry
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned
- Leaves from 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 fresh, hot red Chile, halved
- 5 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, smashed with the side of a large knife
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until the skin gets crispy and the wings are cooked through.
Meanwhile, combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Simmer over low heat and reduce until slightly thickened. Pour the sauce into a large bowl. Dump the wings into the bowl and toss to coat them with the sauce.
By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO
Read More Comments
- 6 pkgs. chicken wings (48)
- 2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 inches ginger root (peeled and grated)
- 1/2 bunch scallions (chopped)
Cut chicken wings into 3 sections. Dispose of wing tips. In paper bag add flour, salt and pepper. Shake chicken wings until coated well. Brown chicken wings in oil or shortening.
Bring to boil the sugar, soy sauce, ginger root, and onions. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Pour over chicken wings and toss. Serve warm. May be put in crock pot on low until time to serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.