McCormick's Copycat Recipes?

Does anyone know the recipe for McCormick's meat marinade? They are not making it now.

Answers

There are a lot of recipes for meat marinade mix but I have not found a copycat recipe. Maybe someone else will find one and post it for you.

They do have this product on their website: www.mccormick.com/.../meat-marinade-seasoning-mix

I checked their web site also but I tried several zip codes and all said "out-of-stock".
I did not find this listed on McCormick's discontinued list but I think it just has not been updated to include this item.

40 More Questions

I am looking for a copycat recipe for McCormick's Country Style Chicken.

Does anyone have the ingredients for the discontinued Bag N Season country style chicken recipe?
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

It is very hard to find out all the ingredients that are in the package. I know for sure that they have to list them on the package if they are selling it. I would read what is on the package and then start off with adding the ingredients to a bowl to make your own. This is about the only way to find out what is in the package. You can adjust the spices until you get what you like.

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a homemade recipe for the now discontinued McCormick's Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup Mix?

Answers

Best Answer

Everybody ask this question and wants a copycat recipe for McCormick's seasonings. Unfortunately there aren't any available. On the package they list the ingredients but they do not say how much they add of each sprice. I know a few people who have just made their own from the ingredients on the package. it is a trial and error but in the end you can come close to copying this seasoning mix.

Best Answer

I'm afraid that you will find very few true copy-cat recipes for any of McCormick's mixes.
It just so happens that my local Walmart (Florida) has a few packets of this particular item in stock but I'm sure they will not last very long (in store only - cannot be ordered) but you might try online at some of your local stores to see if they have any left.

You might want to try another mix and maybe check ingredients against McCormicks to see what may be different/missing.

They probably have this brand at your local stores.

www.walmart.com/.../38447999

www.mccormick.com/.../slow-cookers-limited-edition-chicken...

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a homemade mix recipe for both of the McCormick's Monterey and Santa Fe Seasonings? Thanks.

Mike from PA

Answers

Best Answer

Santa Fe Seasoning Blend (Salt Free!)
4 teaspoons ground cumin
2 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a small container with a lid or a salt shaker

By Debby (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I came across a great zucchini main dish recipe on a website(About.com:southern us cuisine)I had typed in a search for zucchihi main dish
4 to 6 small zucchini squash, about 1 1/2 pounds
1 medium sweet onion
2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
1 teaspoon dried leaf basil
dash Cajun seasoning, optional
1 cup chicken broth
juice of 1 lemon, about 2 to 3 tablespoons
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
salt and pepper, to taste
Cut zucchini into sticks or slices. Quarter and slice the onion. Combine the prepared zucchini and onion, garlic, basil, Cajun seasoning, chicken broth, and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, or until just tender. Add tomatoes and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
Serves 4 to 6.
I substitued a seasoning that is much like the Monterey listed for the Cajun and I added some ground beef.My family loved it.

Answer this Question

Does anyone know the ingredients for McCormick Mediterranean pasta mix? It has been discontinued and my family loves that pasta salad.

Kristi from PA

Answers

Best Answer

Morning Kristi ~ I googled McCormicks, got their home pg. Looked all over but with out any luck. Perhaps you can send them an email asking about a substitute. Here is the web pg. www.mccormick.com/
Also, how long have you been looking for it? Sometimes a small store will have some left but be sure of course to check the expiration dates.
Sorry I could not help you a bit better. I would send them a note and see what they have to say. :o) ~ Holly

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a copycat recipe for McCormick's Perfect Pinch "Original Chicken Seasoning"?

It's been discontinued for a while now and I miss it desperately.

Thanks !

McCormick recently discontinued their amazing McCormick Grill Mates Steak Rub. I am hoping someone has a recipe for it.

I've played around with it on my own and it's just not the same.

Ty!

Is there a recipe for McCormick meat marinade? I think they quit making it.

I came across this forum looking for McCormick Top Chop seasoning. I know it was discontinued back in '92 (showing my age ;-D). If anyone could help me with it I would appreciate it.

My mother used to use it and I can remember her complaining about it being discontinued back then LOL. Thanks in advance everyone!

Answer this Question

Does someone have a recipe to duplicate McCormick's Salad Supreme?

By Colette H

Answers

Best Answer

McCormicks Salad Supreme Seasoning

1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 dash cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese

Answer this Question

What are the spices used in McCormick's brown gravy mix?

By Amber from FL

Answers

Best Answer

Hey Amber, if no one else is able to offer a better answer, look at the ingredients label on a package of McCormick's Brown Gravy mix to give yourself a clue. Also remember that in the USA ingredients are listed from highest amount (first listed ingredient) to lowest amount (last listed ingredient) on all labels and try to recreate accordingly.

Ignore most of the unpronounceable ingredients (they are usually additives that won't make the gravy any healthier) and experiment with other ingredients, spices, herbs, one at a time. This way you will be able to eliminate or keep that item on your next attempt at recreating a favorite brand name mix.

Some things to try in brown gravy mix (again, experiment with one per cooking session) assuming it is to make 4 -6 servings are:
2 T of Worcestershire sauce
2 t of Old Bay Seasoning
1 T Dijon style mustard
1 t of any dried spice or herb you would add to a beef soup or beef stew

If you are not into experimenting, try some popular recipe sites and type in an internet search for "Brown Gravy Mix Copy Cat Recipes McCormick's" (or a similar combination of words.) You just might find exactly what you are looking for! Good luck, gal!

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a recipe for Worcestershire Pub Burger seasoning? Thank you in advance.

Does anyone have a copycat or substitute of McCormick's Garlic Bread Spread?

McCormick's discontinued my husband's favorite seasoning. Does anyone have a copycat recipe?

I am looking for a copycat recipe for McCormick Grill Mates Brazilian Steakhouse Seasoning. This fantastic seasoning is unavailable at this time in the 6.5 oz size and even the little bottles are ridiculously overpriced on the internet.

Answers

Brazilian Spice Ingredients- mix all together

12 teaspoon paprika
12 teaspoon cumin
12 teaspoon coriander, ground seed
12 teaspoon dried chili, flakes
14 teaspoon allspice

Does anyone have a McCormick sausage and meatloaf seasoning recipe? It seems that no one has any left for sale so I must make my own or do without!

Answers

I found this on Pinterest

Recipe from
Food.com
Make it
Produce
1 1/2 tspBasil
1 tspGarlic powder
1 tspOnion powder
1/2 tspThyme, dried
Condiments
2 tspMustard, dried
Baking & Spices
1 tspBlack pepper
2 tspPaprika
1 tspSalt

2 pounds lean ground beef
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 package McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup ketchup (optional)
Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F

Mix all ingredients except ketchup in large bowl until well blended.

Shape meat mixture into a loaf. Place in foil-lined pan or 9x5- inch loaf pan. Top with ketchup, if desired.

Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.

Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes CopycatFebruary 26, 2015
🌻
😷
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/McCormicks-Copycat-Recipes.html