McCormick's Worcestershire Pub Burger Seasoning Recipe?

Does anyone have a recipe for Worcestershire Pub Burger seasoning? Thank you in advance.

This was discontinued in 6/2018 and it is very difficult to find any copycats for McCormick.
My son has used this recipe and says he thinks it is very close.

www.layersofhappiness.com/.../

Some stores may have some supplies as I read that McCormick 'discovered' some stock and has sent it to stores.
I found some at my local Target store so maybe you should go online and check - some sites will say they have it but will say out of stock when you check further. Kinda 'switch & bait' tactics.

Thank you.

Here is a copycat recipe to the Pub Burger seasoning - copykat.com/burger-seasoning

Thank you.

McCormick will stop making certain seasonings and it is impossible to find them again. I have read some recipes where people try to copy the original seasonings from the company but they never taste the same.

The secrets are guarded and it is not possible to find out how to make these at home.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SpicesApril 16, 2020
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/McCormicks-Worcestershire-Pub-Burger-Seasoning-Recipe.html