Copycat Eat'n Park's Nantucket Cod

Category Seafood
Many people want to recreate this delicious stuffed cod dish after they visit Eat'n Park, a popular restaurant chain that started in Pennsylvania. The restaurant describes it as "oven-baked cod stuffed with our homemade blend of crabmeat, shrimp, spinach, onions, cheddar cheese, and cracker crumbs." This guide has advice for making copycat Eat'n Park's Nantucket cod.

I love the Eat N Park Nantucket cod and the baked cod. I would like to find the recipes. Also, will any cod do?

By Cheryl

Would someone who has the recipe for Eat N Park's Nantucket Cod please share or email it to me?

Thanks so much.

Answers

I hope this is close. cfishct.com/.../

There does not appear to be a true copycat of this as ThriftyFun has received a lot of requests for this recipe and no one has really given a good response.

The recipe that Judy suggested is for baked cod and that may be what you are looking for but most requests are for a different dish.

I did find this information on ThriftyFun:

"I work there, and here's what we use for the stuffing:

creamed spinach
Mrs. smiths seafood sensations
cheddar cheese sauce
mozzarella cheese
Ritz cracker crumbs

Place about 2oz of the mix on a 4 oz piece of cod, then top with a mixture of Ritz cracker crumbs (finely crushed or they will burn) Parmesan cheese and butter, ladle on 1/2 oz of melted butter and bake."

Also from another responder:

"There is no garlic in the recipe...it consists of creamed spinach...Ritz cracker crumbs...a mixed seafood (imitation crab with baby shrimps) onions and cheese sauce."