Subway's Oil and Vinegar Recipe

Category Condiments
Mix red wine vinegar and a blend of olive and other oils and you can recreate the sandwich dressing offered at Subway. This is a guide about Subway's oil and vinegar recipe.

Does anyone know the kinds of vinegar and oil is used at Subway on their sandwiches?

Sandie from Marysville, WA

Answers

By debbie (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I mix my olive oil with red wine vinager in a bottle and voila just like subway, years ago I managed a subway and thats all it was

I know they use red wine vinegar and blended olive oil (canola oil blended with extra virgin olive oil) but if your looking for a brand I don't have any idea. Hope this helps.

My daughter used to work at Subway and if you are talking about the original Subway sauce, all it is, is regular Italian dressing!!

I too do not have the exact oils. However at work recently we got 6 foot sub and they sent along packages of condiments with the huge sandwich.

Red wine vinergar and olive/canol oil combo were in the goodie bag. So don't make the mix just ask for a couple extra packets when you find yourself at the sub shop. I hope this helps.