Copycat Recipe for McCormick's Meat Marinade

Does anyone know the recipe for McCormick's meat marinade? They are not making it now.

There are a lot of recipes for meat marinade mix but I have not found a copycat recipe. Maybe someone else will find one and post it for you.

They do have this product on their website: www.mccormick.com/.../meat-marinade-seasoning-mix

Yes, but it says discontinued, or out of stock for all of their associated vendors.

I know this is a little off the beaten path, but I have purchased discontinued items on eBay--not food, but I found my friend's favorite blush and mascara for her at reasonable prices (they were discontinued several years ago).

I found items that still had valid dates, and a vendor with 100% feedback (always be aware of expiration dates and seller feedback ratings if you do this).

This price is CRAZY high for the McCormick's, but someone may eventually end up selling it for less...so it is out there on eBay:

www.ebay.com/.../281449185928?epid=1200945042&...

I checked their web site also but I tried several zip codes and all said "out-of-stock".
I did not find this listed on McCormick's discontinued list but I think it just has not been updated to include this item.

www.yummly.com/.../Copycat-Montreal-Seasoning-2334866

I use this recipe and it is good but it is for seasoning and not the marinade recipe that we were searching for.

Maybe someone will post a copycat for the marinade soon as many people are "waiting".

I have also been searching for this!! Nothing else tastes the same. I did find some in stock at spiceplace.com and was able to order 4 packets for $7.40 plus shipping.