Chili's Restaurant Copycat Recipes

Category Copycat
If you like to eat at Chili's restaurants, but can't afford to all of the time, try making copycat versions of your favorite dishes at home. This page contains Chili's restaurant copycat recipes.

I just tried the Crispy Chicken Salad at Chili's Restaurant. It was sooooo good! I'm addicted to it now mainly because of the dressing. I can't remember the name of it. Something like honey ginger, or sesame ginger, (?) it was oriental. I've looked in all the stores to find something similar, but no luck. Anyone know I could make it or where to buy it?

Jo in TN

Answers

You can try KOPY KAT.COM. They have recipes for items you find in restauraunts. Good luck.

Have tried Sesame Ginger Marinade by Lawrys--delicious!!! Not sure if they make similar salad dressing.

Litehouse makes a sesame/ginger dressing
http://www.lite  dressings01.html

yOU CAN FIND IT AT http://www.RECIPELINK.COM IN THE COPY CAT SECTION. (C) FOR CHILI'S. THERE ARE THREE OF THEM.... NUMBERS 1059-1060 AND 1061. HOPE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

I have a recipe that Applebee's uses on their oriental chicken salad (that's a green salad with chicken on it, not "chicken salad"), which is really good. You could easily add some grated ginger to it.

3 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 tablespoons rice winevinegar
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
1/8 teaspoon sesame oil

Hope this is close to what you were looking for!

My daughter works at Chili's and said it's called Wasabi Ranch. You can buy Wasabi sauce at the grocery store.

Chili's Crispy Chicken Salad comes with our Sesame Ginger dressing. Wasabi Ranch only comes with the Boneless Shangi Wings. and about the dressing i don't know how to make it but if you just want more of their dressing next time ya'll eat there or everytime you go in ask for a couple of to-go ramekins of the Sesame ginger dressing. They won't tell you no because you are the customer or i know I definately wouldn't.

Hi,

I am looking for Chili's Ranch Dressing recipe I have tried every brand on the market and to me nothing comes close to theirs.
Can anyone help me ??

Thanks,
Michael

Lighthouse brand foods makes a sesame ginger dressing. I have found it locally in Safeway. If you cannot find it, the company does have a website. This dressing is perfect for blackened tuna and/or steak over a bed of greens and spinach. I could drink it by the glassful!

Litehouse also has a ranch dressing that comes close to restaurant quality. I also make my own, using Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Dry Mix w/ sour cream & milk. The recipe is on the back of the mix. Some grocery stores offer their own mixes too which work fine.

Hi I am looking for Chili's Ranch dressing. Please email me at heidirsoileau AT yahoo.com with the subject of chilis ranch dressing if you know what is in it... thanks

My question if for Sandy, the mom of the Chili's worker. Is the wasabi ranch only used for the wings or is that the ranch they use for their salad? It is so good and I would love to find that recipe. please email me at heidirsoileau at yahoo dot com

All you need to do is either add wasabi powder or wasabi dressing to your already made ranch dressing. Shake vigorously to incorporate the wasabi with the ranch.

I was wondering if anyone has the recipe for Chili's Restaurant Skillet Queso? I have Googled it and the closest I got to the actual recipe is, Velveeta and Chili, which in my opinion is not even close to Chili's recipe. That is by far the best Queso dip I have ever had!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve from Blair, NE

Anyone have a copycat recipe for Chili's restaurant "Southwestern Eggrolls"?

By Tony from Chicago, IL