Copycat Recipe for McCormick's Meat Marinade?

Is there a recipe for McCormick meat marinade? I think they quit making it.

They have a meat marinade here. www.mccormick.com/.../meat-marinade-seasoning-mix

Yes, that is what I am looking for. It is not available any more. That is why I am looking to make it myself. Thanks for answering.

I emailed the company a few months ago and said it would be back in Amazon and there website in may. I have been looking and nothing. Emailed them a couple days ago and the reply was they made the decision to not bring it back! Sucks, now looking for a marinade I can use but it won't be any of there products!

Mike, Like you I am disappointed at the discontinuance of McCormacks Meat Marinade, which Ive been using for 30+ years. I will NOT switch to any other marinade of theirs as a substitute either; I will just go to a new brand.

I will NOT be using any of their spices anymore either; there are plenty of other good spice companies out there! As you choose, your loss, McCormick!

Which one are you looking for? I have purchased discontinued McCormick items from eBay. Just be sure to only buy from vendors with 99 or 100% feedback and ask the seller to verify expiration dates prior to purchase!

Sometimes stores like odd lots get the discontinued items also. If you have one close by, ask!

These started showing up on ebay for high prices! www.ebay.com/.../142936353773?epid=802080044&hash...!15221!US!-1

WOW!

McCormick's has a great meat marinade recipe www.mccormick.com/.../meat-marinade-seasoning-mix

This is a discontinued item but has not yet been listed on McCormick's discontinued list. You will probably not find it in any store unless it is a small "Mom & Pop" type store that has some left over from 2 or more years ago.

• The links that have been listed are good for an ingredient list but if you check the link of where to buy you will see that no product is for sale as the stores no longer have this product.
  • In fact, I believe there are only a few sellers left on eBay that have any stock left and they are charging a high price for the few they have.
  • Advertisement

• www.ebay.com/.../142921872990?epid=802080044&hash...
  • www.ebay.com/.../223125654668?rt=nc&_trkparms=aid...
  • You may have to find another mix you like or try to duplicate this from the ingredient list as I have not seen a copycat of this mix - some similar but no true copycat.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat SpicesAugust 29, 2018
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Copycat-Recipe-for-McCormicks-Meat-Marinade-1.html