Making a Bridal Headpiece

With a little creativity a bridal headdress doesn't have to be expensive. This guide is about making a bridal headpiece.

This is the head piece I will wear when I get married in November. I bought a bag of craft items at a resale shop for $1.50. In it were these flowers, some trim, white floral tape, and other flowers and items. From that I fashioned this head piece. I also made the flowers for my fiance, my son, and my Maid of Honor (who is also my daughter!). So for this little amount of money, I got a lot of things made that I now do not have to buy separately.

By Darla Clemons from Vermilion