Making a Bunch of Grapes Costume

Category Costumes
A very cute, inexpensive costume for young and old. This guide is about making a bunch of grapes costume.

I started with a sweatshirt that had plenty of space. I blew up a bunch of balloons, and used safety pins to pin them to the sweatshirt (through the part on the other side of the knot, obviously), in the shape of a bunch of grapes.

I cut leaves from green construction paper. My son's older brother and sister were red grapes and purple grapes that year! (I don't think they've ever forgiven me, but isn't it funny?! ha!).

Source: Just something I came up with!

By Pam T

Get a purple sweat suit and attach a bunch of purple balloons to it so it looks like a bunch of grapes. Put on a purple beanie and purple face paint to finish off the costume.