Making a Felt Candy Cane Ornament
These sweet felt candy canes are perfect decorations for your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Create a candy cane template out of thin cardboard.
- Use rolls of tape to hold the template to the felt. Cut out a red candy cane and a white candy cane.
- Then cut apart the red candy cane into pieces, discarding every other one, to make the stripes.
- Sew the red stripes onto the white candy cane with red embroidery floss.
This felt candy cane ornament is simple to make. Hang it on your tree or have your kids decorate a felt christmas tree with felt ornaments. Learn how to make one in this step by step video.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.