Making a Felt Candy Cane Ornament
These red and white felt candy cane ornaments are fun to make. This is a guide about making a felt candy cane ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These sweet felt candy canes are perfect decorations for your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Create a candy cane template out of thin cardboard.
- Use rolls of tape to hold the template to the felt. Cut out a red candy cane and a white candy cane.
- Then cut apart the red candy cane into pieces, discarding every other one, to make the stripes.
- Sew the red stripes onto the white candy cane with red embroidery floss.
February 28, 20150 found this helpful
This felt candy cane ornament is simple to make. Hang it on your tree or have your kids decorate a felt christmas tree with felt ornaments. Learn how to make one in this step by step video.
In These Guides