Making a Paper Plate Ghost
Inexpensive, simple Halloween decoration you can make with youngsters. This guide is about making a paper plate ghost
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These paper plate ghosts are easy to make with your kids and are a quick craft for Halloween.
- 2-3 white paper plates
- white tissue paper
- white string or yarn
- glue or tape
- Sharpie marker
- Using a pencil, draw eyes and a mouth onto one of the plates.
- Trace the face with a black marker. Then color it in.
- Trace your child's hands onto the center of a plate (use two plates if necessary). NOTE: You could use construction paper instead.
- Cut out the hands and attach them to the back of the ghost plate.
- Fold the tissue paper over a few times, then cut it into strips about 1-2 inches wide.
- Attach the strips of tissue paper to the back of the ghost plate, so that they hang down from the bottom.
- Punch a hole in the top of the ghost and thread a piece of string or yarn through the hole to hang it.
March 5, 20141 found this helpful
Watch this video and see how easy it is to make a simple ghost decoration out of a paper plate for Halloween.