Making a 'You're My Boo' Halloween Card

Category Halloween
If you enjoy cardmaking, you probably look for ideas for almost any event or occasion. Make this cute Halloween card for a friend or significant other. This page contains the instructions for making a "You're My Boo" Halloween card.

My friends and I call each other "boo" as terms of endearment. It's said that it's derived from the French word, "beau". I thought it would be cute to make them cards for Halloween featuring loving ghosts saying, "You're my boo!" Get it? Boo! This is easy to make and great for close friends or other halves.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 card

• craft paper (black, orange, white, red)
  • scissors
  • pen
  • glue

1. Cut a rectangle out from the black paper.
  2. Cut a slightly smaller rectangle out from the orange paper. Glue it onto the black paper.
  3. Draw a ghost and a speech bubble onto the white paper.
  4. Cut them out and glue them to the center of the orange paper.
  5. Write "You're my" over the ghost's head. Write "Boo!" inside the speech bubble.
  6. Fold the red paper in half and cut out hearts in 4 sizes.
  7. Glue the hearts on, from the ghost to the outer edge of the card, smallest to largest.

this is really cute!

Thank you, Katrine!

Crafts HalloweenNovember 14, 2019
🍂
🎄